Crossing Borders (CB) is a no-profit civil society organization that is also accreditated for EVS as coordinating, hosting and sending organism. Its mission is to create dialogue space in the world and to build the capacity of youth, media workers and educators to realize a world in peace with itself in which diversity is celebrated.
YOUTH EUROPE SERVICE
Youth Europe Service is a no-profit association that wants to promote:
- Integration of people with disabilities or disadvantaged (migrants, refugees, etc.)
- Solidarity and civil living together
- Knowledge and protection of the historical, cultural, artistic patrimony
- Development of the social, cultural and sports activities to create an European citizenship
- Youth exchanges, mobilities abroad and cultural events, trainings, etc.
- New entrepreneurs & job opportunities
- Activities and initiatives in tourism development and promotion.
University of Thessaly (Greece)
University of Thessaly, with 18 Departments and various Research Centers, is a University with a prominent position in the Greek national educational system. Established in 1984 as University Of Thessaly it has its administrative and academic center is in the City of Volos. The University of Thessaly is extended over the whole Region of Thessaly with academic Departments in Volos, Larissa, Trikala, Karditsa and Lamia offering educational services for over 12000 students.
MINE VAGANTI NGO
Mine Vaganti NGO is a no-profit organisation born in Sardinia in 2009. It has 4 offices in Sassari, Uri, Olbia and Tempio Pausania covering all the North of Sardinia and with other branches in the rest of Italy. MVNGO promotes intercultural dialogue, social inclusion through Sport and environmental protection using Non Formal Education.
Asociacion Granadina para la informacion, formacion y desarrollo de las nuevas tecnologias (Spain)
AGIFODENT is a no-profit institution established in Spain to inform about the actual problems in Europe. It is an association with a lot of expertise in VET activities, offering training for companies, continuous training, catalogues of courses, training for workers, etc.